Requesting TTA is now easier than ever with OJJDP's new TTA360.
TTA360 is a centralized TTA request system that allows you to submit a request to any of OJJDP's providers, create and manage your own account, and view progress on your requests in real time.
Learn how to create an account and submit a TTA request through the linked video tutorials.
To get help, no matter what type you are needing, all you have to do is submit a request online at www.ojjdptta360.org.
Once your TTA request is received, a CCAS consultant will:
- reach out to you to assess your needs,
- develop a TTA plan,
- provide support over time,
- help you leverage resources,
- and then evaluate the effectiveness of CCAS TTA
How do I request TTA?
If this is your first time requesting TTA you can either:
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT and access the main dashboard.
SUBMIT A REQUEST and have the system create a login for you.
- If you are returning to the system you can log in and view your previous requests.