The Federal Cross-System Briefs were developed by CCAS to help Title II grantees foster collaborative efforts between various government agencies and other relevant stakeholders, and leverage federal funding to meet the intersectional needs of youth and families. These materials are intended to support cross-system collaboration that maximizes funding and resources to provide safer systems for youth and deliver more desirable outcomes for all agencies involved. They cover three priority content areas, identified in collaboration with OJJDP: youth homelessness, child welfare, and education and employment.
- Key Federal Funding Related to Homeless Youth
- Youth Homelessness and Juvenile Justice System Involvement
- Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice System Involvement
- Department of Labor Key Youth Employment Resources
- Non-Federal Organizations and Resources That Focus on Youth Homelessness
- Education and Youth Justice System Involvement