Posted: Thu, 04/15/2021 - 7:05 pm EDT
In this module:
- Participants will identify options for engaging the State Advisory Group (SAG) in conducting a statewide crime analysis and developing priorities by:
- reviewing the data collected;
- determining priorities; and
- developing goals, objectives, and measurable outcomes for each priority.
- Participants will be able to guide their SAG during its strategic planning process of setting priorities, goals, objectives, and measurements of progress by taking account of:
- scientific knowledge regarding adolescent development and behavior, and
- the effects of delinquency prevention programs and juvenile justice interventions on adolescents.